Zeon Zoysia Grass
Beautiful / Fine-textured
Less thatch, full to medium sunlight, fast growth, a ‘Barefoot Grass’
Interested in a free estimate?
About Zeon Zoysia Grass
When selecting zoysia grass for your Raleigh-Durham home, a great choice is Zeon Zoysia grass. Zeon is a fine textured zoysia grass primarily used in for areas such as home lawns, sports fields and golf courses. Some of the beneficial properties of Zeon zoysia grass is that it can handle full sun and is extremely shade tolerant. It is also being used on high-end commercial sites.
The benefits of Zeon Zoysia Grass
- Zeon zoysia grass has an extensive root system, vigorous rhizome growth, and it produces a thick compact turf that recovers quickly from damage in controlled testing by the National Turf grass Evaluation Program (NTEP).
- Zeon produced less thatch than many other zoysia cultivars.
- Zeon will consistently establish in a wide variety of soil types
- Has a good salt tolerance
Characteristics of Zeon Zoysia Grass
- When maintained at 1-2” Zeon has the feel of a Bermuda turf grass type. Zeon zoysia grass is is definitely considered a “Barefoot Grass”
- Zeon can be easily maintained using a standard rotary type lawnmower
- All herbicides and fertilizers necessary for the maintenance of Zeon can be purchased at your local nursery or hardware store
Zeon Zoysia Grass
Learn about our sod laying process
More About Sod Installation
Zoysia | Bermuda | Centepede | Fescue
Sod is pre-grown grass that is sold in sections. The grass and soil are held together by roots or other materials. It is very lush and vibrant and grows more evenly and without weeds. Whether you need sod installation in the Triangle or areas of your current grass need to be replaced, there are several steps that we take to ensure the sod takes root and flourishes: